Have you wondered whether it’s possible to find gratifying work in a fast-paced startup that is also mission focused?
Join EarlyBird Education where we are leveraging cutting-edge brain science, artificial intelligence, and gamification to prevent reading disabilities. Children play a game and we can identify whether they are at risk for reading difficulties, like dyslexia – even before they learn to read – and in the window when intervention re-wires the brain for reading success. With a mission to scale this to all children nationwide, EarlyBird is already in use in schools across the country with thousands of children. Join this fast-growing, venture-funded team as we provide essential data, tools, and resources to support educators, parents, and pediatricians to change the learning trajectory of children nationwide.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who will work on the front lines with our customers which include K-12 public and private institutions, entire districts and pre-K programs.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of customer accounts, including onboarding, training, and support.
- Align with key customer stakeholders on mutually agreeable success milestone
- Serve as the voice of the customer, collecting feedback and sharing it internally to continuously improve the customer experience
- Hold QBRs with clients to review performance
- Identify opportunities within customer accounts to expand and deepen customer relationships
- Implementing NPS metrics with customers to measure health and predict at-risk accounts
- Successfully renew all client contracts
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven aptitude to build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, and roll-up sleeves to do whatever needs to be done.
- A true team player mentality with positive and fun energy, who actively seeks out feedback, and iterates quickly.
- 3+ years of customer success or account management experience in the k12 space, ideally with literacy expertise
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t — working
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Project management and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Location and Experience with Diverse Populations and Geographies:
EarlyBird is headquartered in the Boston, MA area, but this and all of our positions are remote. Candidates who have experience working with the diverse communities and geographies of the students and schools we serve are especially encouraged to apply. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our EarlyBird culture and practices.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Work remotely, with regular company gatherings
- Home office setup – laptop + office setup stipend
- Work with a smart, fun, caring, collaborative team
- Critical early member of a startup team