Have you wondered whether it’s possible to find gratifying work in a fast-paced startup that is also mission focused?
Join EarlyBird Education where we are leveraging cutting-edge brain science, artificial intelligence, and gamification to prevent reading disabilities. Children play a game and we can identify whether they are at risk for reading difficulties, like dyslexia – even before they learn to read – and in the window when intervention rewires the brain for reading success. With a mission to scale this to all children nationwide, EarlyBird is already in use across the country with thousands of children in schools and at home. Join this fast-growing, venture-funded team as we provide essential data, tools, and resources to support educators, parents, and pediatricians to change the learning trajectory of children nationwide.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Senior Manager who will lead the development of our general Go-To-Market strategy and lead generation across multiple product lines.
- Partner with EarlyBird Sales management to maintain and grow an efficient sales-marketing funnel by delivering MQLs and sales enablement resources
- Partner with EarlyBird’s Literacy team to develop marketing campaigns and content that demonstrates insight into customer needs and reflects the literacy expertise of the company.
- Manage and grow EarlyBird’s lead generation and brand awareness programs through marketing campaigns including webinars, content marketing (blogs, whitepapers, case studies), email marketing, public relations and social media, advertising and paid social media, and events and speaking opportunities.
- Maintain the marketing tech-stack, with support from third-party marketing services firms, and serve as the company point-person for the CRM.
- Manage the EarlyBird website and product demo accounts, and ensure that messaging and storytelling support the product strategy.
- Develop product marketing and customer marketing materials to support the sales and implementation processes.
- Manage the relationships with several outsourced marketing services firms
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience in educational technology company; preferably a high-growth or VC-backed startup environment
- Strong marketing generalist skills with experience in product marketing
- Strong strategic and tactical thinking skills
- Resourcefulness and the ability to maximize the impact of limited resources
- Solid writing skills and ability to adapt the tone and approach for multiple stakeholders in an institution
- Competitive Compensation and equity
- Work remotely
- Home office setup – get. Laptop + $750 to set up your home office
- Excellent health benefits
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work hours
- Work with a smart, fun, caring, collaborative team