Research proves it. The best time to identify reading issues is early. Reading interventions in kindergarten and first grade are up to three times significantly more effective than those made later. That’s why we developed EarlyBird. EarlyBird is a breakthrough assessment tool that empowers educators, parents, and clinicians to replace the old “wait to fail” paradigm, with a proactive, preventive tool to identify and support children at risk – in the window when intervention is most effective. EarlyBird is an easy to administer solution that is game-based and combines proven predictors of reading.
Helping families give children a life rich with the practical, personal and professional rewards of reading. That’s EarlyBird.
Product Features Include:
- 1 hour screener session with EarlyBird Literacy Specialist and parent/guardian and child
- 45 minute session with EarlyBird Literacy Specialist and parent/guardian to review report and action plan
Screener (Game) Requirements:
The administration of the screener (“game based application”) requires sufficient technology and Home internet access to complete. The basic technology requirements are as follows:
- High Speed Internet connection or home WiFi Network: Minimum speed of 40 mbps
- Supported devices: Standard laptop or desktop, running Windows, Mac OSX, or Chrome OS (Chromebook) are supported with parental assistance for mouse/trackpad;
- iPad administration is available upon request
- Supported Browser: Google Chrome browser is required
EarlyBird Product Guarantee:
We are confident your family will see the incredible value in our research backed, results based early literacy product. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we will refund you the full amount.
Due to the generosity of the Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation grant, EarlyBird Families is providing scholarships to qualifying families. To inquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.